WinPST offers a quick and easy way of synchronizing and sharing your Microsoft Outlook Folders without Microsoft Exchange Server. In addition to sharing users’ personal folders with other members of staff, it is possible, using WinPST, to define public shared folders, for example, shared contacts and holiday calendars, which may be made available to any members of staff.
Any users that you have access to are listed under this WinPST Public Folder and any of these users' folders that you have been granted access to appear under the relevant user. With the administrator tool, you have full control over deciding which users can share which other users' folders and you can specify what level of access these users have to each others' folders.
• Sharing Outlook folders to other users
• Public Folders available to any user
• User groups for easy access rights administration
• Access rights to specific folders administration
• Configurable synchronization schedule
• Optional ability for clients to share their own folders
• Optional synchronization of attachments and appoitments
• Administrator tool for configuring folder access rights
• Administrator tool for configuring users to administer access rights to their own folders
• Choice of None/Read/Create/Edit/Delete access rights of folders
• Log communication
• SSL protocol communication
• Runs on either JET or SQL Server database platform